Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dreaming Big

Hello everyone, it has been awhile since my last post. Here's my new train room! It has recently been insulated and is ready for my constructing attempt. The room is big enough to allow a 24 foot long by 8 foot wide layout with lots of room to spare/expand.

Here's the 'yard' that I constructed on the floor before the insulating was finished. It has six branches and a mainline that goes on by on the outside.
Here you can see a passing loop on the right with switchovers to change tracks from the inner to outer. And at the far end I think I will add another passing loop, and I envision adding industry turn outs as I incorporate these into the layout. Who would of thought model trains could be so stressful/ complex?
Look at all of those cars needing to get out on the track and put in some miles, it's a shame the railroad workers are slacking so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home