Sunday, September 17, 2006

Over 3 Months

Where has the time gone? I have been in MD since July 5th and this is the first post. I haven't been spending much time on the computer and lots of time outside, so the posting has stalled to a near halt. If you didn't know, we moved to MD for a new job for me, caretaking for friends who are just finishing up the construction of their 35 acre estate on the shore of a local river that leads to the Chesapeake Bay. Emily and I live above the 4 stall horse barn in our two bedroom/ two bath apartment. We have two horses as "roommates" as well as the ol' Mollie girl(our dog). Mollie is loving the freedom of not being on a leash...ever. She is living the life a dog is supposed to live, lots of room to roam and lots of things to roll in and lots of water to swim in, all without leaving the property.

Well, this last week I drove to NY and VT dropping off and picking up furniture from the other two residents. I was lucky enough to catch the 'World's Fair' in VT and I drove through lots of rain in 3 days. Here's some pictures to represent my mini trip. enjoy!

The VT Home


Looking south towards Killington Ski Resort.The Tractor Barn

The load from VT to MD
A moonshiner's toolbox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home