Thursday, October 05, 2006

Horsin' Around

The tractor barn is framed and actually has all of the joists up and soon will be ready to use. 3 stalls for 'stuff' and one for hay/ storage.
Walking out with the crazy mutt to bring the horses in after their romp in the paddocks.

Mollie is camouflaged out in the cornfield.

Some corn art from E's collection.
Taking off the fly sheets and bringing in the large pets.
Just the three of us and my new crocs.Horse face!

Time for the grain, oh they like their grain.
Mushrooms were the subject of our afternoon bike ride, hence more art work from e's collection.

1 Comments:

Blogger nina beana said...

i'm hearting those new crocs- (they remind me of mario batali from the food network, who reminds me of joey with his red hair. hence joey's nickname, mario. hence me wanting to get an orange pair of cloggies for joey). anywho, love the fall pics, too. those mushroom pics make me swoon!

17/10/06 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home