Wednesday, January 10, 2007

All Aboard!


For sometime I have thought a nice (large) train set would be fun but I was never interested in one unless it could be a permanent structure. We have a very large storage room off of the living room so train land has arrived. I asked Emily if I could get a set before my birthday and she said no problem. After some education online and a trip to the local Hobby Town, I am "working on the railroad." It was like a late christmas morning, I spent the whole evening training. Anyone got any good model train sites?
Big kid, or just a late child hood, we could all use a little play.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had an HO scale when I was about 12 yrs old but I always wanted a Lionel with the noise and steam etc.! It's funny, I was looking into trains this Christmas for something Joey and I could share as he gets older. I decided to put it off until he's bigger and we have more than an 800 square foot house! I likey likey.

13/1/07 5:00 AM  
Blogger nina beana said...

john's completely jealous (and simultaneously very happy for you!)...you may have caused him to reconsider his postponement of the train thing.

16/1/07 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home