Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Friday photos/ stories

If you look real close you can see a bald eagle sitting in the tree. This is just outside the barn, so I ran in and got the camera, of course the new zoom lens was not on but if you click the photo it's a little better. Later in the day I saw two flying and diving in the corn field outside the kitchen windows.I know it looks like trees and fence, but if you look close you can see the eagle in flight in front of the trees, beautiful I must say.
Here's our newest roommates, Cali(co) on the left and Mini on the right. It might be the other way around, I'm not sure. I am the one who feeds and cleans the litter box, so if any good names come to me a renaming will happen. They are sisters from the humane society, previously living with an older woman that passed away. So we have two barn cats instead of "a" barn cat. Hopefully they are good mousers. It will be a week tomorrow and there is still lots of apprehension in the cats. Neither spend much time outside of the box they have chosen to share. And besides the first night after a loud crash when Mini ran through the barn neither have been outside the horse stall that is there home. I'm hoping they get accustomed and start 'cattin' around soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home